Virtual Room Design - Create Your Dream Room
Did you know you can work with an interior designer to create a dream room design from the comfort of you own home? Yup the internet is an amazing thing. Here at A Space To Call Home Interiors we offer a service called Virtual Room Design. The process is simple.
- We “meet” virtually or talk on the phone to get to know one another a little better.
- We setup an inspiration board for you to add images and ideas to and you fill out a detailed New Client Questionnaire to tell us more about you and your lifestyle.
- Once we feel like we have a good idea of what you need, want and would love to see in your room design, we will put together what’s called a moodboard.
- You review the moodboard and we make revisions based on your feedback.
- We build a 3D model of your room. The model will show all the elements of your room design, like furniture arrangement, artwork placement, paint colors, etc.
- Once you’ve had a chance to review the 3D model images, you either approve them or ask for a round of revisions.
- A detailed shopping list and implementation guide is the last element of the Virtual Room Design package. The shopping list provides links to every product we recommend, steps on how to implement the design and room design tips that will help you put things together.
Virtual Room Design - The Design Package
The virtual room design package includes:
- 3D Model of the room (3-4 Rendered Images)
- Floor Plan - Labeled
- Design Moodboard
- Detailed Shopping List
- Installation Instructions & Paint Colors
Virtual Room Design – Get Started Today!
Why go it alone when you don’t have to? Virtual Room Design is a terrific way to get a designer room you can implement on your timeline and budget! With 3D images of the room design and a shopping list, the guess work and stress of decorating is virtually nonexistent. You have a room design you KNOW will look great (cause you’ve seen it!) and that you can afford. Want more info? Check out our Virtual Room Design Services page for more info or submit a Design Request Form to get started today! Or visit our Interior Design Portfolio page to see past projects!