Virtual Interior Design (or EDesign)
(Also Known As Electronic Design or Online Interior Design)
Ready for a room that reflects you and your style? Want a dining room that guests gush over at dinner parties? Our custom edesign interiors service takes the guesswork out of what your room design will look like and whether you can afford it. We will tailor our virtual interior design to your budget and send 3D images of your room for you to review and feel comfortable with before ever making your first furniture or home decor purchase.
Virtual Interior Services start at $349
Fill out the contact form below and upload images of your space. We will send you a design quote and a followup questionnaire. Once we have discussed your plans & design budget (via email or phone) and you feel comfortable turning the design reigns over, we’ll send over an invoice and EDesign contract. As soon as the contract is signed and payment is received, we begin work! There may be a few additional questions from us along the way but before you know it, you’ll have a creative, unique space waiting for you.
Virtual Interior Design (EDesign) is perfect for clients who:
- Want a customized design plan & shopping list they can implement themselves
- Don’t need or want anyone else to make final decisions on furnishings or purchases for them
- Enjoy shopping & decorating themselves but need help coming up with an overall design scheme
- Want to purchase a little at a time, as budget allows
- Aren’t local to Wilmington, NC
Don’t wait another minute to get started on the Edesign for your home! Complete our Design Request Form to begin today!
The Virtual Interior Design (EDesign) Process
My process is simple, easy and fun! I work with a lot of different clients and consequently have experience with a lot of different design styles. What you can expect from my designs are the things we consider the important factors in any design style like form and function (how it works + how it looks), balance, appropriate scale, color, texture, pattern and shine (yes I will continue to reference TLC’s What Not To Wear b/c I really miss it)! What I will expect from you is to share a LOT of inspiration photos on a Pinterest board. Sharing lots of photos will eventually help me to identify trends that emerge in your own style (if even you haven’t noticed them, I will!). That plus a detailed questionnaire about how you’d like to use the space will put me on the right track to helping identify your own personal style.
The Virtual Interior Design Process
- Contact me and let me know you’re interested in starting a new project.
- Upload photos and dimensions of the room or rooms you’d like to work on.
- You’ll receive a design quote, contract and invoice to review, sign and pay.
- I will setup a shared Pinterest board for you to start pinning inspiration photos. It’s important that you not only add lots of images, but also tell me why you like something in the notes (ex. love that mantel! or “this paint color is perfect!”).
- Fill out the New Client Questionnaire.
- Once I feel like we have a good idea what you like, want and need, I’ll put together an inspiration board for you to review.
- You take some time to look things over and we make any revisions at that time.
- Once the inspiration board is approved, we move on to detailing the 3D model (I may send some preliminary un-rendered images of the 3D model during the inspiration board process to make sure we’re on the right track in terms of furniture placement, artwork placement, size and scale, etc.)
- We go through the review, revise and approve process once again.
- Final rendered images are sent to you.
- The shopping list and implementation guide are finalized and sent to you.
- You immediately fall in love, buy everything on your shopping list and show off your room to casual acquaintances walking by on the street!
The Virtual Interior Design (EDesign) Package
The Virtual Interior Design package includes everything you will need to put together a terrific looking room on your timeline and your budget. The beauty of EDesign is that you can follow the plan to a tee or use the design as a template and fill in the blanks. You have the option to purchase as much or as little of what we recommend. If you decide you would prefer a different nightstand or find a great deal on a piece of artwork, you can substitute anything and still feel confident the room will look great.
The EDesign Package Includes:
- 3D Model of the room (3-4 Rendered Images)
- Floor Plan - Labeled
- Design Moodboard
- Detailed Shopping List
- Installation Instructions & Paint Colors
If you’d like to see samples of our past EDesign projects, visit our Virtual Interior Design Portfolio page.