Interior Design Consultations
In-Home Or Virtual
Wilmington * Southport * Hampstead * Wrightsville Beach * Carolina Beach *
Do You Know What You Love When You See A Gorgeous Interior Design But Struggle To Pull It Together?
Maybe you saw something you loved in a magazine or on a TV show and thought it would great in yours..but then you began buying pieces here and there and it felt (and looked) totally different than the magazine? Does your Pinterest interior design board make you dizzy when you scroll down? Yep, it might be time for a little help! Designing your home can be tough, ESPECIALLY when you’re doing it alone!!
I’ve painted a pretty grim picture haven’t I? But never fear, I’ve got a cure for what’s ailing you! An in home interior design consultation has been shown as an effective treatment for IDAP..interior design analysis paralysis (otherwise known as over-thinking). Side effects of working with me, an experienced interior designer, to move your home design forward may include:
- Pride & confidence when welcoming guests into your home
- Sense of calm and well being that comes with the right furniture & decor for your home
- Ability to pursue other hobbies & tasks now that furnishing & decorating is (finally) done
- Freedom from hiding when your spouse walks by “the room” and inquires about the finish date
What You’ll Get at Your In Home Interior Design Consultation
- 60 Min. to discuss whatever challenges you’re facing in as many rooms as time allows (up to 60min.)
- Professional recommendations that may include (but aren’t limited to)
- New Home Design Ideas
Help Picking Paint Colors
Flooring Selections (such as carpet, tile or hardwood)
Countertop & Backsplash Selections
Home Improvements (Where To Invest and How To Improve Resale)
Room Decorating Ideas
- Home Decor Recommendations
Furniture Layout & Artwork Placement
Recommendations for New Furniture
- To-Do List or Shopping List To Finish Off A Room
- Yours To Keep Personal Design Consultation Worksheet, listing highlights of our meeting & outlining next steps, places to shop, sizes to look for etc. (I will also recommend you take notes b/c I’ve been know to talk a lot :-))
- Peace of mind knowing you finally have a solid design plan for your home
The Talk About Town
We started with a completely empty “ open floor plan” room. Rebecca gave me ideas for ways to give each room it’s own defined parameters. She had amazing ideas which I followed through with and could not be happier with the outcome. Rebecca will definitely be my go-to person for any future decorating projects.
I used Rebecca’s styling services to help with my family room bookshelves. In under an hour and using only things I already owned, Rebecca transformed my shelves from a jumbled, mismatched mess into a styled display of my books, pictures and decor. Rebecca made sure to include every special piece I asked her to. The end result is fabulous and has truly made a big difference in the room!
Rebecca helped me choose fabulous paint colors for every room in my home. She listened carefully to what I wanted and helped me achieve my goals - a cohesive color palate that feels warm and inviting.