Selling Your Home?
Whether you’re preparing your home for sale or already have it listed, the best investment you can make to get your home sold FAST and for TOP DOLLAR is to stage it.
Notice, I said investment, not cost, because that’s what it is. Home staging, like an updated kitchen, is an investment you make when selling your home. Staging earns real returns on your dollar in the form of:
- More Showings & Better Online Presence
- Higher Offers and/or Multiple Offers
- Fewer Days On Market (Carrying Costs)
- Less Stress After Closing (Move-Out & Move-In Ready)
What Is Home Staging?
A: Home staging is strategically arranging furniture, wall art & home decor to highlight a home’s selling features and minimize a home’s flaws. Staging, in essence, is the most effective marketing strategy for your home.
Who Needs Home Staging Services?
A: Short Answer - Everyone. Every home can benefit from home staging. Even new construction homes are staged (model homes) because builders know buyers are much more likely to connect with a home if they can visualize how they might be able to live in it. Staging allows buyers see the potential in a home, plain and simple.
What Staging Services Do You Offer?
A: Staging Services Include:
- In-Home Staging Consultation (Walk & Talk) – Home Prep Checklist + Customized Recommendations To Ready Property for Sale (No Furniture/Decor Rental)
- Vacant Staging - Includes Home Prep Checklist + Rental of Furniture, Lighting, Artwork & Decor for Vacant Homes
- Due to Covid-19 Restrictions we are not currently offering Occupied Home Stagings
How It Works
- Say Hi! Submit the Staging Inquiry Form Below.
- Schedule Your Home Staging Property Preview
- Meet At The Property For A Home Prep Checklist
- Schedule Your Staging & Photography Days
- List Your Home For Sale, Sit Back and Sell!
A Space To Call Home is phenomenal! Rebecca’s design work in staging my clients’ homes as well as her talent for transforming a space from drab to fab is second to none. She is great to work with and I feel as a Realtor, her work has helped to sell my listings faster. I would highly recommend Rebecca to other Realtors and clients who are looking to turn their homes into a stunning space that meets their needs.
Rebecca and her A Space to Call Home team were terrific. The initial consultation helped determine the mostly likely buyers thus deciding what decorating theme. They deliver high quality decor and delivered on time. We were able to get the home on the market and closed in 17 days during the winter with a 98.11% of list price and no concessions. We are very pleased and will definitely hire Rebecca and her team again.
Staging Inquiry Form
Wait! I Have Some Questions…?
Q. Does staging cost a lot?
A. No, no and no! Staging is the best investment you can make in your home when preparing it for sale! Our average staging services range from 1/2-1% of the home’s value. Staging often pays for itself multiple times over in the form of more showings, higher offers and less time on market. You know what does cost a lot? Price reductions. Staging a home is almost ALWAYS less than your first price reduction.
Q. The market is so hot right now! Why would I bother staging my home?
A. Staging will bring TOP DOLLAR for your home, even in a seller’s market. Often times staged properties enjoy perks like 1-5% higher offers (or even multiple offers) compared to their un-staged neighbors. You wouldn’t try to sell a car for full price without having it waxed and detailed would you? Of course not! Buyers are willing to pay for a turn-key, move-in ready property that they connect with. Why leave money on the table?